Friday, 30 November 2012

Dream A Little Dream Of Me.


Everybody dreams, who doesn't? Remember the days where we daydream in class, thinking of how would we be in the future. For me, a dream is something that is more to unrealistic, which is not that easy to achieve (or even impossible to achieve). If it is something that can be achieved then why should we dream about it? It should be a goal our lives, not a dream.


My dream is just a simple one - to have my very own recording studio and music production. Sounds more like a goal huh? It is not hard to achieve if you really work and plan on it. But actually what I really want to do is something more than that - a studio for all. Singing is a very common hobby among people. Some people, lucky enough, they became popular music stars. People can get famous through many ways - singing competitions, video sharing, social networking and more. But still there are many people put there who sing well. Some don't even realize that they have a beautiful voice, some wanted to be a singer, some chose to just lead a plain simple life. People born in harsh environment, it is a luxury for them to even dream.


I would like to offer them the chance to realize their dream, to have them record their very own album. Many could only be a part-time singer in a cafe because they don't have the chance. Sometimes I feel that their beautiful voice should be heard. My point to have this studio is not let them be famous. I cannot help them to become a music star, but i can give them the opportunity to at least have that experience once in a lifetime. My studio is for all the dreamers out there. No matter you have the talent to sing or not, as long as you dream to, I will offer you the chance. Who says you will need to have a flair in singing only you can sing?


So what's the purpose of doing all these? Actually I would love to capture the hidden beautiful voice in the world. I am not only realizing my own dream, but also helping others to realize their's too! It's really meaningful for me - make an impact in other people's life. Who knows someday they might be discovered and become a future star? I would also like to build up their confidence, telling them that never give up on your dreams. People laugh at your dream, so what? As long as you are happy with your life. So here I present the first stepping stone for them - The S.F.A Studio :)

No comments:

Post a Comment